Tuesday 24 March 2020

Just finished a Node course. Need help.

Hi peopleI have just finished a node course and yes I learned a lot. However it was a lot of information and it is normal to feel a bit overwhelmed straight after finishing a course. Please allow me to ask a few questions that I have:I learned a lot about authentication. My question is simple, how does backend auth relate to frontend auth? They both have auth aspects, I always thought auth was done in backend, but these days I see auth being done in frontend, how exactly do they relate?Perhaps a weird question, but would someone be able to summarize only the most absolute fundamentals to creating a backend app? For React, for example I already know that, which is to create-react-app, etc. But with backend, you start with npm init, then creating a src folder, index.js folder, that is it, correct?Connected to question 2, database. This makes things confusing also, the course that I learned form used a ton of tools which makes everything confusing - from robo 3t, to downloading mongodb, to using mongoose, to using mongodb atlas, to using mongodb compass. Wow this is all so confusing.TL DR: Basically, could someone please answer question 1, and summarize in the most basic, fundamental way, the steps needed to start and deploy a backend.Thank you all!

Submitted March 25, 2020 at 01:33AM by 5ecured

No comments:

Post a Comment