Monday 30 March 2020

Building SaaS using node.js

Hi all,I'm trying to figure out the best way to write a SaaS site. The idea is to serve practice tests for qualifying/admissions exams like the MCAT and LSAT.I want to provide a test interface similar to the ones provided by the official companies. As well, I want to integrate code for cursor tracking and custom analytics. I expect that this type of project requires a lot of back-end server work, as well as databases for users, the tests, and their scores.Would node.js be amenable to this type of project? Or would I be better off using something like Python or Django?As you can tell, I'm pretty new to this - are there good resources on node.js specifically, or should I just be extra proficient in Javascript?

Submitted March 30, 2020 at 05:23PM by syrupflow

No comments:

Post a Comment