Tuesday 31 March 2020

Move file from external server to AWS

I think that at the beginning I should mention that I'm not using plain node, I'm using nest.js which is based on express but with Typescript.I have an external service which creates audio files for me and return an URL at which I could access the files. After the creation of the file I want to move them over to an AWS S3 Bucket to store them together with other corresponding file. With multer I got it working that when I send a POST request with an file from my local machine to a specific endpoint, the request gets redirected directly to AWS. But I don't found any usefull resources to make the whole thing working with an request made by my server except downloading the file to my servers filesystem and upload it again.Does anyone know a better solution for my problem ?

Submitted April 01, 2020 at 01:18AM by huthlu

No comments:

Post a Comment