Saturday 28 March 2020

I built a website (http://dothyhaveit.com) with which you can check for the inventory of major retailers before your grocery run.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place for it, but I wanted to get the information out. It could be helpful for a lot of people.Hey reddit! Hope y’all are staying safe. I spent the good part of this past week building a website (dothyhaveit.com). It lets you search across major retailers like Walmart, target, etc. and get the inventory for the item you’re looking for. As of now, you’ll be able to search for products in Walmart and Target. The other day, I had to go to a couple of different stores to find a jug milk.  This only increases the risk of you getting exposed significantly, and realized it’d be so much better if I could check for it beforehand. Social distancing is how you flatten the curve. With the website, you could see if it available before you go on your grocery run. Visit that one store instead of many. Please feel free to send me a message if you have a question, suggestion, etc. Disclaimer: With Walmart, the stocks are either not updated in real time, or they just don’t maintain it. I’m not certain at this point. ​The meme section;This is Bill; Bill uses dothyhaveit.com to search for products before he heads out; Bill is smart; Be like bill. 

Submitted March 28, 2020 at 11:57PM by the-ML-noob

No comments:

Post a Comment