Thursday 26 March 2020

I can code some Node. What's next ?

Hello everyone!I've been into NodeJS for about a year(maybe a bit more), and I already feel kind of confident in using it, and if I face a problem, I'll probably find a way to solve it. BUT I do have a strange feeling of missing something essential for a backend developer.There a list of things I can do in a moment - RESTful API, Auth, mongodb, deploying to Amazon EC2Could some of more experienced developers help me out with that? All I do is simply creating one route by another, looking for data insides of a DB, and returning a response. I strongly believe that does not make me a Junior Backend Node developer at all.​What should I read/learn to to become a better developer?

Submitted March 26, 2020 at 06:16PM by y4mat0

No comments:

Post a Comment