Thursday 26 March 2020

Help with a quick issue. Making an http request from one express server to another but the request keeps getting refused. Anyone know why this might happen?

As I said in the title, I just have one server making a request to another server to get some information. It's not a cors issue because I'm accepting all request in my dev environment, plus the front end server can make requests to it just fine, as can I from the node repl using the same code. This is probably the first issue I've had where I'm at a complete loss about why it's happening. I'm using axios to make the request and all I get back is this:Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:9000 at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1113:14) Desperate for help with this, it's been driving me crazy.

Submitted March 26, 2020 at 08:02PM by NotReallyASnake

No comments:

Post a Comment