Tuesday 24 March 2020

Anyone else experiencing random class attribute undefined or JSON console output unparsed error with Maximilian Schwarzmüller's node-JS pre-coded Node JS files?

Title explains it all. Am on his 9th module (09- Dynamic Routes Advanced Models). Randomly, I'd get errors like typeerror: price not defined (product.price), or errors while adding products in my page, where my products JSON file gets automatically evacuated. When I exit Visual Studio Code and relaunch it, app seems to run just fine! Really hard to debug; try looking up on web, but can't wrap my head around the solutions there. Is it just some problem I'm facing, or something you've also experienced?Also, sorry if you're unfamiliar with the particular course, but from what I understand; his courses are some of the most practiced ones for basic NodeJs beginners, hence I directly refer to them. Can post code if necessary.

Submitted March 24, 2020 at 09:10PM by Percybhowal

No comments:

Post a Comment