Thursday 22 November 2018

Node js back end structure.

Hello guys,​I have started learning back end development with node for about 4-5 month, i am kinda intern in the company, my manager hired me to do some CMS front end stuff meanwhile to learn nodejs and become back end developer in the comapany​My manager wants to move all the websites' back end to node in the future, so today he gave me project, to write a structure of websites back end (built in node), that website is currently up and running(i believe it is build mainly with php), so bottom line is i would like get as much information about how to structure node js back end of the website, if anyone can help with any useful information it will be amazing for me.Thank you for attention.

Submitted November 22, 2018 at 12:53PM by Garywil

No comments:

Post a Comment