Saturday 24 November 2018

Should I keep giving MVC a chance? Or is there a better way?

I'm taking Max Schwarzmuller's newish Node course and it's very cool so far, but I am a little frustrated with how convoluted MVC feels so far.Should I just keep riding it out and wait for the app to get more complicated so his MVC pattern feels more applicable?I had been learning Vue with the vue-cli3 and everything seemed a lot more straightforward, especially when using vuex. It feels a little like taking a step back.Is there another pattern I could look at that may make more sense? Is there a good breakdown of which patterns fit which situations better?Note: I am self-teaching, have a very slight comp sci background from a few semesters in college, but have mostly been learning Vue for the last two years or so.

Submitted November 25, 2018 at 12:30AM by Downvotes-All-Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment