Friday 30 November 2018

How can I edit data from table and push to database?

I was given a MS Access database with 10k entries per table(total 7 tables). I used ag-grid to display tables and export some entries. I've seperated table view part from data entry because ag-grid will only be used to check the entries and export it in CSV.Each table has 18-25 columns and I have used sequelize(psql) to create table schema and add entries. Now I'm wondering how can I edit those entries. If I display entries used tables(w/o ag-grid) using simple css then add edit button to it then page will be filled with several tables.I'm looking for an alternative way to edit those tables. Can someone provide me some good ideas on how to do it.In short: I want to update and delete the entries from a table and each table has 10k entries.

Submitted December 01, 2018 at 03:58AM by pverma8172

No comments:

Post a Comment