Monday 23 July 2018

Permission Issue from C:

I'm attempting to host my node (express) app on a Windows Server (needs to be running on Windows due to a particular package I'm using) from a folder as such "C:\www\myProject". The app runs and everything works except for my file upload/download. I'm getting "EPERM: operation not permitted". My storage location is a network storage device, but Read/Write permission has been given to all users and the server has no issues with connecting to it via File Explorer. I have also made the www folder Read/Write for users (and forced inheritance down).If I move the project to the Users folder, everything works fine. In addition, that app is running via PM2 along with PM2-Windows-Service. Any help is appreciated!

Submitted July 24, 2018 at 12:56AM by JL1988

No comments:

Post a Comment