Monday 16 July 2018

First day at job.

Sorry for my bad English. It was my day at job as Software developer. I'm told to build a dashboard to show analytics of an existing software. The stack is React, Node, MySQL. Now I've worked quite a bit with React and know enough Node to build a basic CRUD application with MongoDB and mongoose. But they want me to use MySQL and knex.js.I hadn't heard of knex.js until today. They want me to follow the structure of an existing project that they've built using the same technologies. And they admit that they have not followed best practices and there are many workarounds to things they couldn't find an optimal solution for.Now, how should I start learning knex with node and mysql and get up and running with best practices that are followed in the market. Can you please point me to the right direction?

Submitted July 16, 2018 at 10:07PM by rizwanahmed19

No comments:

Post a Comment