Saturday 21 July 2018

Data control using policies, validation, sanitization etc

I have been working on a project called fission for some time now. Originally I built the library as a part of a very loosely scoped, discovery project for a client and programmed it using PHP. I needed some way of controlling incoming JSON objects and filtering out values which either were not what I expected or were not permitted according the requesting user's roles and scope. I needed this to happen on quite complicated sets of data with fields containing multiple layers of nested and repeated objects. After moving to nodejs a couple of years ago I built this library into my first published NPM library. I found this library to be incredibly useful for the work with microservices I am currently doing and wanted to gather feedback from others.If you work with JSON requests or with formatting the output of NoSQL databases (works for relational DBs as well) and want to filter data based on scope and roles then you might find use for this!https://ift.tt/2Nwe8hA

Submitted July 22, 2018 at 02:20AM by sackrin

No comments:

Post a Comment