Monday 23 July 2018

Cluster instance is stucked and cannot be killed.

Hi!I have a windows 2012R2 server. On this server I am running a nodejs cluster. I am using "node-windows" to run it as a service. Until now it was working fine. Nothing cluster related code changed. But now it drives me crazy. When I stop the service from services.msc one of the node.exe process hangs. I cannot kill it with task manager or taskkill /pid 1234 /F.After a couple of minutes it exists, but after that I cannot restart the cluster because I got EADDRINUSE error however there is nothing using the target port. (I have checked it with netstat -a -b -o | findstr "9090".Only solution is full server restart, but it is more the bad..Do you have any idea what to try? Or anybody has a similar issue?node -vv8.9.4Thanks in advance!

Submitted July 23, 2018 at 04:47PM by moqs

No comments:

Post a Comment