Monday 19 March 2018

What technology/language/framework should I use?

Hi! I am a beginner in programming and I have an idea of building an audiobook platform or web app for my place where I live. Now I know basics of HTML, CSS, PHP (got basics of oop covered, know a bit about mvc frameworks, still not as good as I think a php dev should be). I am in 9th grade (lol) so I am not in any kind of hurry. I want to learn most flexible and scaleable but fast but good but friendly language (I know that that doesn't exist).So I would like to add secured audio files to a server so people can listen to it but so they can't easily steal my stuff. Thinking about PWA app (I am a big thinker) but you'll get me confused if you said anything about some function systems compiling custom frameworks 'n stuff (just kidding). Thats why I need learning paths not a specific coding practice guide.The most simple question: "What to learn after I finish 'mastering' PHP? Should I use it or implement it with javascript or am I too ambitious?"

Submitted March 19, 2018 at 06:54PM by UnDefinedDEVELOPER

No comments:

Post a Comment