Sunday 25 March 2018

Completely lost on running my apps. Tried AWS, but now they claim no space left on device. What do I do?

So, basically, I am familiar with programming with node.js. I have made a twitter bot that runs with node.js and runs on AWS. I already got it running.Well, I tried to create another app (another twitter bot for fun), but when I try to make a new folder on it and then "npm install" the needed files, I get the message "No space left on device".Well, honestly, I have no idea how much space I have on my account, no idea how to even tell what the issue is, and no idea on how to work around this.I am assuming it it saying that the files I have are too much for my account. But, no idea how to work around that.Has anyone run into this? Is there a way to run node apps that rely on libraries to run without using a lot of memory or storage on AWS? I am just confused why this take so much space on my account.Sorry, I'm new to this and just familiar with AWS because we used it in one of my classes in college. Thanks for any help with this.

Submitted March 26, 2018 at 02:38AM by osualgorithmstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment