Friday 30 March 2018

Puppeteer versus "I am not a robot"

I am really interested in automation so I've started studying puppeteer today and am slowly gaining an understanding of how it works. and this got me thinking about the often seen "I am not a robot" box that you sometimes have to click with filling in a form, registering etc. Like I said I've only been studying puppeteer for a couple of hours but it seems to me that it should be fairly simple to write scripts that can beat that "I am not a robot" checkbox.I would think you could easily inspect the checkbox to get its id or other CSS identifier and then do something like:await page.click("#checkbox"); but if that's true that would mean the "I am not a robot" security measure that is used so often is a complete joke..

Submitted March 30, 2018 at 11:45AM by DutchSparks

No comments:

Post a Comment