Wednesday 14 March 2018

Searching for username not in database [postgresql,nodejs,passportjs]

http://ift.tt/2FWSX8q whenever I run my program and try login in heres what happens: -It logs me in if my username is in the database and the password to that username is correct.(So the program works in this case) -It redirects to /login and doesn't log me in if I put a username in the database but put a incorrect password(so this works aswell) and now here is the problem: -When I insert a username that is NOT in the database and try logging in, the login page loads FOREVER I tried to put a console.log message everywhere and It doesn't console.log anything anywhere the page just loads forever. Please help thanks in advance

Submitted March 14, 2018 at 11:52PM by PseudoProgrmmer

No comments:

Post a Comment