Sunday 18 March 2018

I’ve noticed in my area 90 % of react shops use node for their backend, is this coincidence or does react work better with node on the backend than things like django/other frameworks?

My goals is to get a job in react as a front end developer, noticing so many react shops use node, I have 3 questions.1) does react work better with node given the amount react shops I see using node ?2) since most of you are probably backend developers on this forum, do you think as a front end developer learning some node would benefit me in being a more competitive candidate for a react dev. Since some of you probably work with react devs and know if they interact with node at any level , what’s your opinion?3) as someone completely new to backend , I’ve heard I should start would django first , even if I want to learn node because django has “batteries built in” and it should set up my understanding of backend faster than if i tried to learn node first.Many thanks!!

Submitted March 18, 2018 at 07:48AM by tony2times3

No comments:

Post a Comment