Thursday 15 March 2018

I am creating a "switch" in nodejs. Please help.

I am creating a "switch" in nodejs. The job of the switch is simple. Client will send it a payload through a post request and this "switch" will send that payload to another server (which will respond asynchronously) by making a post request using request module. Simple stuff.Now the catch here is that the incoming traffic will be HUGE. I have never done such thing on such a scale in past. Just wrote simple nodejs backends for few users. I would be grateful if someone could help me on what are the other things that I need to keep in mind like encryption, encoding? Other things? Any open source project where I can look? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Submitted March 15, 2018 at 12:19PM by sangupta637

No comments:

Post a Comment