Wednesday 21 March 2018

[Code Review] Need a kind soul to review my first web app for why it's glitching (5-10 minutes)

http://ift.tt/2G2YNBG yall, I'm working on my first personal project nodejs app. Being that it's my first app, I have some problems in my architecture. Right now I'm focused on moving my js functions (which are in my html file) to my functions.js file and linking them up correctly. The other problem is that right now, when I boot up my starter file, app.js, it throws an error because the app expects a query when the user first opens the app. If you type in '?name=bitcoin&num=1' at the end of the preview running application's url, you'll see the app working.If any generous programmer could help me solve these problems I would be so grateful! Been wrestling with this on and off over the past month.

Submitted March 21, 2018 at 08:14PM by BrakeGliffin

No comments:

Post a Comment