Monday 15 May 2017

User authentication passport-facebook in iOS app

So I am wondering what to do with the small API that I have created. In the API I have the ability to login with Facebook. Right now I am doing it stateless as I want to be able to do it on both mobile and web. Therefore it returns a jwt token that the user stores and uses each time he/she calls the API. This work well in a browser and through postman and now I am starting to work with the mobile part. I want to know more about how you implement this into an iOS app. Do you just create a 'fake' button that makes the needed get request, or do you use the FacebookSDK somehow? The logical way for me right now would be the first one, but I am not sure, as I have not worked with this before..Hopefully someone can shed light on this minor headache of mine.

Submitted May 15, 2017 at 06:53PM by lidttilvenstre

No comments:

Post a Comment