Wednesday 17 May 2017

use express-react-views as expressjs view engine

Hello, I am going to use expressjs for rendering some simple, not dynamic landing pages. I was considering to use handlebars engine for it, but I more like JSX syntax where you can use javascript to format html elements. And I found this engine http://ift.tt/1pfgbre It looks like you can write jsx syntax code - react components + include other components from files. For me it looks easier than use handlebars syntax templates. But I don't know if it is compatible as handlebars to render html pages. And what about performance ? did you have experience with that? is handlebars faster? because its more template rendering than in express-react-view case JSX,javascript rendering to html ?

Submitted May 17, 2017 at 08:03AM by stolendog-1

No comments:

Post a Comment