Wednesday 17 May 2017

Need some advice in regards to building a basic CMS for a client.

I'm building a website for a local sports team at the moment and they want to be able to update tables, results, player profiles and the like. I've been writing my own simple CMS for them to do this but see some people warn online not to code your own CMS.I've been seeing people recommend to use the tried and test with regards to CMS. But I've been struggling to find a good CMS for Node that offers me a range of flexibility. Is it that much of an issue if I write my specific custom one for this project?It's a barebones simple system that doesn't need to have the ability to add static pages, just an admin panel where people can update results and add the occasional blog post. Is there anything I should be warned about in regards to security or in general before doing this?Many thanks.

Submitted May 17, 2017 at 11:55AM by bolt_blue

No comments:

Post a Comment