Tuesday 16 May 2017

need a nodejs developer to build a tool for me

I have a list of millions of domains i am putting in a database. I require someone to build a nodeJS app to go through this list and check the website to see if it has a SSL Certificate installed on the domain name ( www and non www version of domain), it then needs to get the expiry date, the brand and type of SSL. It then needs to update the database. It will then continue to update the database over time with new information such as changed expiry dates, ssl brands etc. I will also add domains to the list once a month. I will pay based on experience and time you expect to complete the project. I will supply a dedicated VPS for it. We can discuss this via skype anytime to get the finer details. I am doing this to get some statistics for a uni project. I would like it built within the next few days if possible.

Submitted May 16, 2017 at 11:46PM by PixelPaulaus

No comments:

Post a Comment