Wednesday 10 May 2017

How do you deploy? Docker? Strong-pm or pm2? Do you SSL?

Hi all,I'm transitioning toward node on backend and I find myself a little lost when it comes down to deploying.I came to appreciate the usefulness of docker, I tried pm2 and strong-pm, but I still fail to see an organic ecosystem.For example, pm2 doesn't work dockerized, strong-arc is being slowly pushed out by the new "restyle" by IBM (they blocked the registration form so I cannot register to use strong-arc), etc..In all this I would need SSL protection (https) on my connections but I'm struggling to understand how to manage that with docker on a custom port.Suggestion? notes?How do you deploy your (backend)apps?Are pm really useful?Do you use ssl? how?

Submitted May 10, 2017 at 04:08PM by ThrowAwayAcc_YSK

No comments:

Post a Comment