Thursday 18 May 2017

[Help] Noob coder seeking help fixing bot.js file (KOTK gambling site)

Hi there, ive been working on my site for over 3 weeks now. First things first im not using a leaked script, i purchased this script and bot files.After 3 weeks of learning the basics Ive finally setup the website and all is running fine until i came across an error while withdrawing items from the site, the depositing works fine.I have managed to ask around on other support forums and found out what the problem is, its just im to noob at coding to know how to fix it.This has put me in a really depressing space as the website is 99% complete and the only issue from making it go live is this withdraw error.Here is a screenshot of the Bot console, http://ift.tt/2rvmPOj the problem is that as you can see its adding names and not an assetid this is why its giving me error 8. like i said earlier I dont know how to fix this.here is the code in the bot.js file that needs fixing http://ift.tt/2qWhkMs I have tried to fix it myself but still will not work, at one point the error was because of the appid not being appId...but i fixed that, the only error is because its pulling names instead of appids.Please please could someone assist me with this, im honestly so depressed and mentally drained trying for 3 weeks to get this shit running and then run into an error i cant fix. Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me!

Submitted May 18, 2017 at 04:59PM by ihaveacrackproblem

No comments:

Post a Comment