Saturday 20 May 2017

Basic Nodejs application running in Docker with Mongodb on VPS

Hey guys..I am just starting to work on an application, and I am at that point where I want to access it from an online API. I have bought a domain and a VPS (scaleway)I have a working Dockerfile and docker-compose.yml for getting the containers running, but I am having trouble with accessing it from the URL. I think it has something to do with the ports, but I have tried changing it to port 80 in order to reach it, but have failed.Do anyone have a guide that I can follow in order to get this to work? I have tried a couple of guides some of them including nginx and some just using iptables to route traffic from port 80 to 3000 (my port for nodejs).

Submitted May 21, 2017 at 01:10AM by lidttilvenstre

No comments:

Post a Comment