Thursday 9 February 2017

Using NeDB in an Electron application refreshes the BrowserWindow when updating the database

First of all, sorry if this isn't the correct place/subreddit to ask this in. If there's a better place I should address regarding this problem please tell me.I am trying to build an Electron application with NeDB to store my data.Whenever I would do specific actions in my application, I'd notice that the whole BrowserWindow would refresh. After doing some debugging I found out that the cause for the BrowserWindow's refreshing is running db.update in the NeDB library.I tried googling but I couldn't find anything about this problem. Does anyone have an idea why NeDB refreshes the BrowserWindow or what resources I should refer to?

Submitted February 09, 2017 at 06:59PM by NanoVash

No comments:

Post a Comment