Monday 13 February 2017

Ideas for my first Node.js + Express project

I've spent some time and brushed up on my Javascript skills which were not good enough to start learning node.js several months ago. Now that I feel more confident with vanilla Javascript I'd like to wrap my head around Node.js. Sadly enough, I still haven't found any good and relevant learning resources -- most books are badly outdated and I didn't like nodeschool). If there are some cool resources apart from nodeschool that you know of, tell me, please. That said, it seems that a good way is just to start building a project and read the docs. I don't find the Node's documentation very welcoming to newcomers, by the way. Problem is, I don't have any ideas on what could be a good project to start with. Ideally, that should be something not too challenging and at the same time useful as a quick introduction to Node.js. Thank you

Submitted February 13, 2017 at 07:02PM by dondraper36

No comments:

Post a Comment