Friday 17 February 2017

Help with node-hid (Specifically sending data to Dualshock 4)

Trying to send data to a Dualshock 4 controller over bluetooth, I have all the report ID stuff down as far as I am aware (0x11 Report ID) and I've been looking at things that I know work (I was reading over the github for DS4Windows as I've seen it work over Bluetooth)According to the DS4Windows git the buffer is 79/78 long and has0x11, 0x80, ?, 0xff, ?, ?, rumbleLeft, rumbleRight, r, g, b, flashOn, flashOffHowever when I write to the device absolutely nothing happens the LED's don't change and the motors don't activate, what am I doing wrong here? For what its worth this originally worked perfectly fine over a USB connection with the USB buffer settings

Submitted February 18, 2017 at 06:10AM by TheRealShubshub

No comments:

Post a Comment