Wednesday 8 February 2017

Help! I need to upload lots of images to a hostgator server. What is the best way of doing it?

Hi Reddit!So I want to update a woocommerce site (from a webapp I have) and add products to it in bulk. For this I need first to upload all the images to the site.I'm thinking I could use something like node-ftp and then upload the images one by one.But first I wanted to ask if there is a better way! Thanks!EDIT: I'm asking this because I'm afraid the ftp might get disconnected so I would need to reconnect it and see which files haven't yet been uploaded for which I would need to set up a queue (or some other architecture which I know nothing about) which I'm not very familiar. However I'm willing to learn, so if you happen to know of a resource that teaches you how to implement something like this, please link me to it! :D

Submitted February 08, 2017 at 12:54PM by sandalphone

No comments:

Post a Comment