Saturday 17 December 2016

How to build a faster search for app?

Iam building a node application and currently using mongodb to store data. I have to build a search functionality. My current system is a simple regex query. (And it does have a caching mechanism )What i need is:some kind of fuzziness in searchit has to be fast (TOP PRIORITY)what i know:I can add a property based on soundex source of searchable property for fuzziness.I can use elastic search OR apache Solr for search requirements (do not want to do if not last choice).I can user Amazon CloudSearch (will be my choice after elastic search not even considering it for now ).I do not want to use algolia for same reason as cloudsearch.Now is there a better way to implement search? How you do some complex search with faster response time?

Submitted December 17, 2016 at 12:54PM by tejpratap46

No comments:

Post a Comment