Friday 30 December 2016

Making get/post requests to bootstrap modals. How?

I am having a really difficult time trying to make a request and communicate with modals from other websites. For regular html you can see the hyperlink when hovering over the link or find out all about the element when inspecting, but with modals it seems like all the code is hidden on their website somewhere, making me unable to send http get/post requests correctly.For ex when theres a button called "View containers" it opens up a modal and then theres a textarea field and a submit button. I know the ID of the text field, but there is like zero information on the submit button or where the submit button can lead to. I want to make a script that automatically sends a request , enter in the container # and clicks submit. But I dont know how to make the script click/send submit button

Submitted December 30, 2016 at 08:29PM by LuCas23332

No comments:

Post a Comment