Saturday 31 December 2016

Concatenate & Minify server-side js

I am relatively new to node and I have been working on a project for the last few months. Recently I found out that the application will be deployed to the clients server (originally, it was supposed to be hosted in house).I've done some research on creating "binaries" and other methods of protecting the source code, but my efforts have been fruitless.I have used gulp to concatenate and minify/uglify the client-side JavaScript, and I want to do the same with my server-side code. I know the clients would still be able to view the source, but I want to make it as difficult as possible to follow the logic and I think this would be the route to go.Is there a package or an easy way to accomplish this? It's not really a small project and I'm not really sure how to go about this. Any help or alternatives would be great. Thanks!

Submitted January 01, 2017 at 03:15AM by pastafarianConQueso

No comments:

Post a Comment