Monday 26 December 2016

Advice for creating graph database from scratch?

Hello, I'm interested in making my own graph database from scratch. Nothing crazy or too complex just something to maybe make a graph database of my immediate friends and their relationships to each other. This would strictly be a project to learn the ins and outs of how they are constructed and work. I would do this in my computers memory probably with a json file. I know that neo4j exists and every time I search to figure out how to make my own graph database system it's the only thing that comes up but I got to believe there is a tutorial or something out there to teach me to make one on my own or an npm package that allows you to do a simplified version. Any advice would be great and I thank you in advance!

Submitted December 26, 2016 at 04:07PM by FauxParisien

No comments:

Post a Comment