Saturday 17 December 2016

Help Needed Deploying A ExpressJS/React/MongoDB App To Ubuntu With A Filesytem

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of deploying my first proper ReactJS/ExpressJS/NodeJS/MongoDB app for a project which I've been working on for the last few weeks. I've been using the create-react-app with express and mongoDB but I have no idea how to deploy on ubuntu that allows images uploaded and displayed on my app.I have no idea how to implement a filesystem that will allow me to save photos uploaded through mongodb/mongo-admin and then saved and displayed in my app. So far I've found this resource, but I'm not sure how this would be done.As well as this I'll be following this guide to deploy on a ubuntu server of which I've been given access http://ift.tt/2hbv9Ol've been also looking at http://ift.tt/2eEA4Hp to figure out the filesystem, but 'simple' is kind of complex for me to work out how this would integrate with my react app.It's been a long few days of me trying to figure this out so pointers and places of reference will greatly be appreciated. It seems like there's a lot of info online on deploying to firebase and other PAAS but not as much on actually deploying from ubuntu servers with filesystems and mongo.

Submitted December 17, 2016 at 09:35AM by iamhonest1

No comments:

Post a Comment