Monday 15 February 2016

Learn Node Streams in depth + connect to websockets

Hello, I am a polyglot how caught nodejs virus lately. I have been thru alot of tutorials, and have been using the meanjs generator to spin up sites and add stuff to them. Recently someone with a very fast realtime site if I knew Node streams in depth, also something about hooking them up to websockets.I realized I have been mostly using frameworks to do serve up REST or html/css/js pages. I have done a bit with sockets, like a simple chat server.How can I learn node streams in depth. Also anything about connecting node streams to websockets for fast realtime sites.I did come from a unix background before finding higher pay a win32 guy, but I still remember piping greps into text files etc. and I believe node builds on this concept of streams.thanks

Submitted February 15, 2016 at 11:23PM by cataquil

No comments:

Post a Comment