Friday 26 February 2016

Help with direct node-mailer

Hello everyone,I am working on a somewhat unconventional project involving email.I am wondering how I can ensure that an email I send through node-mailer (hosted on heroku) will always go to the spam folder.To be clear: the emails will not have malicious code in them. It would be just html/text. But I want to ensure that they will ALWAYS go to spam.My mailOptions are currently: var transporter = nodemailer.createTransport({direct:true}); var mailOptions = { from: '"' + person.fname + ' ' + person.lname + '" <' + person.email + '>', // sender address to: person.email, // list of receivers subject: '', // Subject line html: html //html email }; I set it so the person would essentially be getting an email from themselves. Gmail flags it as a potential "phishing scam" but still sends it directly to inbox.Is there a free way to proxy it to some other server to raise more suspicions?I'm having a very difficult time finding help through google because everything is geared towards people avoiding spam. But even when I do the opposite I can't seem to get it to work.Any help is appreciated. If this is the wrong subreddit for this request, I apologize.

Submitted February 26, 2016 at 06:04PM by thrownaway124536

No comments:

Post a Comment