Friday 22 January 2016

Quick and dirty learning resources?

Any one have some recommendations for learning node quickly? I did the "Learn Python the Hard Way" thing not too long ago and that was great. I've been given a project at work that is over my head though and I need to figure out how javascript/node works.Some more info on the situation: I only just started seriously writing code a little less than a year ago (all self-taught), I have never written a line of javascript, know next to nothing about node, and I only just heard of gulp a few days ago. I need to tweak some gulp script I was given so one of the bosses can more easily deploy changes to a remote server. They want this done asap.If this sounds like a crappy situation to you, you would be correct.

Submitted January 22, 2016 at 08:43PM by thelastknowngod

No comments:

Post a Comment