Tuesday 12 January 2016

Need help on building an Express.js web app with CMS/blogging features

So, I need to write a mongodb powered Express.js web app. There will be many CRUD actions and actions fired upon events, but nothing I can't handle easily.My question is: is out there anything like a CMS/blogging module that I can run along with my web app so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel when I want to provide my app with common publishing features?In other words, I'll have this app with authentication, items management, calculations, etc. In addition to that, I'd like to have some simple web pages/content with common features like: new articles, new static pages, image uploading, wysiwyg editors, etc.I can obviously write all of them on my own but I would love to save time just "plugging-in" a module that will handle routes and views on its own to provide simple publishing features in my web app.Thank you everyone.

Submitted January 12, 2016 at 10:09PM by daliz

No comments:

Post a Comment