Friday 22 January 2016

I'm posting data to my Node app but can't seem to retrieve the data from within Node itself.

I'm attempting to post data to my Node app$.ajax({ dataType: "json", method: "POST", url: "/users/new", data: { first_name: "Conor", last_name: "McGregor", id: 3 }, success: function (data) { console.log("Success: ", data); }, error: function (error) { console.log("Error: ", error); } }); . . . but am unsure of how to access the post data from within the app itself.userRouter.route("/new") .post(function (req, res) { console.log(req); //console.log(req.body); } There doesn't seem to be any good documentation as to how to accomplish something so simple for Node--at least that's what I'm finding after over an hour of searching. Any idea how to accomplish this?

Submitted January 22, 2016 at 05:51PM by ExNihil

No comments:

Post a Comment