Wednesday 24 June 2020

NodeJS - Javascript functionalities (such as a slideshow)

I'm new to NodeJS and I am building a project as a milestone using NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB. I previously had this same project on a local server. I am struggling converting my vanilla JS that interacted with the html through DOM into an express module that will manipulate the html using the database from mongoDB. As an example I had an li of buttons that responded with each post.​post1= ({title: "test", content:"I am struggling"});​function currentPost(n){if (n == 0) {    document.getElementById("containerBlogPost").innerHTML = post1;    }else if (n == 1){    document.getElementById("containerBlogPost").innerHTML = post2;    }else if (n == 2){    document.getElementById("containerBlogPost").innerHTML = post3;    }else if (n == 3){    document.getElementById("containerBlogPost").innerHTML = post4;    }}How can I manipulate the html to grab this data to still use those buttons to switch between posts? I really need some help :(

Submitted June 25, 2020 at 01:16AM by Prestigious_chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment