Sunday 28 June 2020

Kvell.js – Setup a production-ready Node.js app with batteries included

Hello everyone, I have always loved and admired the open source community and have always wanted to contribute something to it.Kvell is a family of packages using which you can create Node.js applications with pre-defined configurations, fixed application flow, and a set of abstractions. It bootstraps the node application with a set of popularly used npm packages and provides a minimal setup environment so that the developer can focus directly on writing the essential parts of the application.This is my first attempt at building something for the community and I will be happy to know what you think about it! If you like it, I would be glad if you can try it out. I am also open to any constructive criticism, so please let me know what can I do better as this is the first time I am trying something.Github: https://github.com/nsharma1396/kvellWebsite: kvelljs.now.shThank you

Submitted June 28, 2020 at 07:06PM by nsharma1396

No comments:

Post a Comment