Monday 29 June 2020

Does anyone have a tool for converting Node projects from one case to another - e.g. kebab-case to camelCase?

I have a Node project where the files are all in kebab-case. I want to convert it to camelCase. So trasform file names and their references:Kebab case:import myFunction from "./app/my-function"index.jsapp/my-function.jsDesired camelCase:import myFunction from "./app/myFunction"index.jsapp/myFunction.jsI can create a script that will do this but it seems like something that someone has probably done but that won't appear at the top of any search results (I looked and found nothing). It's nothing more than file and string manipulation.Has anyone encountered a tool that can do this?

Submitted June 29, 2020 at 12:32PM by forgotusername14

No comments:

Post a Comment