Tuesday 23 June 2020

My Node.js Project: The Schedulerctl Heroku Add-on

Hi everybody! Last week I vaguely introduced 2 Heroku add-ons that I am working on. Today I am putting 1 in the spotlight: https://schedulerctl.comSchedulerctl is built to enable you to automate, extend and combine Heroku Scheduler with other services through an ease-to-use and well-documented API. On top of that, you can create and manage your Heroku Scheduler jobs via the terminal by using the schedulerctl CLI.To be able to use Schedulerctl, Heroku Scheduler needs to be installed on the specific Heroku application. This way, both add-ons exists next to each other.This add-on is in the early stages of development and is almost ready to be tested in a closed environment. This is why I am actively looking for people who want to get early access and give Schedulerctl a try.Just provide your email through https://schedulerctl.com and I’ll get back to you!

Submitted June 23, 2020 at 12:38PM by OscarAvR

No comments:

Post a Comment