Saturday 25 April 2020

NodeJS Backend | Critical NGINX Unit situation

Hi everyone,I'm currently working on a big project that involves the use of a large amount of financial data, classification, and analysis through aggregations and regular expressions performed directly on JSON arrays.I figured all this stuff out quite easily, but here comes the BIG problem,the backend of the webserver which should be responsible for all this data visualization.I know you might ask why... WELL because, to be honest, I'm new to all this backend stuff, pm2, expressJS, and mostly NGINX Unit and all the knowledge on reverse proxy I don't possess.After a week of disparate web searching for guides, documentation on NGINX Unit(besides the official documentation), and reverse proxy I decided to play my last card.Ask for help on Reddit. So I need a lot of help as you might figure out already and I will be so glad if someone can explain all these backend details to me or provide any useful links or documentation.Thank you all very much.

Submitted April 25, 2020 at 09:22PM by condrove10

No comments:

Post a Comment