Monday 27 April 2020

Security Research Questions

I'm studying over the summer with a professor for an undergraduate research course. I want to focus on Node.js web security protocols and techniques. My goal is to learn the most practical approaches to web security. I understand that most of web security involves proper data validation and sanitation, as well as proper error logging. Most of the topics I have so far are taken from the OWASP top ten. If you were to recommend a node.js security topic for me to look into, what would it be?Thanks a ton to anyone who replies, I am super excited to learn about the security side of Node web development.* As of now I have only worked with basic API authentication/authorization (express sessions, JWT), password encryption, and input validation (mongoose + Joi)

Submitted April 28, 2020 at 12:16AM by Sandmanndh

No comments:

Post a Comment