Wednesday 29 April 2020

Elasticsearch tutorial – how to get started and properly use it?

Hi everybody! If you need a super-fast and easy full-text searching tool, I’ve written an Elasticsearch tutorial for beginners. It’s an open-source tool from the Elastic roster. Recently, I’ve had multiple occasions to try out this solution in my projects and I must say it works pretty well in Node.js. Since I found it quite convenient, I thought that somebody else might be looking around for a similar solution and needing a little help with setting it up. I’m also quite interested in what kind of tools for browsing bottomless pits of data do you use that work well for Node developers? I’m quite happy with Elasticsearch but I’ll gladly check out your recommendations.

Submitted April 29, 2020 at 10:29AM by mgce_

No comments:

Post a Comment