Sunday 24 November 2019

Lightweight fullstack with TypeScript

First, I can be considered as a novice Node developer, as my experience with has been sporadic in the past.I'm working on an app, where I'm implementing the backend in TypeScript. This is actually an Electron app (shouldn't make any difference), with an additional admin interface that can be accessed remotely.As a lot of datatypes are shared with the backend (REST), I figured it would be a good idea to use TypeScript for the admin page as well.This would be a light weight page, using Bootstrap. What I haven't figured out 100% yet, is how to put this together. I got a separate tsconfig for the adminpage. Dependencies such as Bootstrap, jQuery (required by Bootstrap) are added with NPM.Then what ? Do I need a bundler, like Webpack ?

Submitted November 24, 2019 at 11:01PM by oyvindi

No comments:

Post a Comment